The mixer is also called mixing chute, which can make sufficient mixing to the ore pulp. The mixer has advantages of simple and convenient operation, high efficiency, more even materials to be mixed, less time of mixing. The impeller and stator of the mixer are wear parts. The impeller is made of high hard wear-resisting material, which has long service life, low failure rate, long replacement cycle, and reliable operation, and which can be connected with flotation machine to form production line, reduce production process, and improve comprehensive benefits.
Construction Waste Crusher
rotates around the V-belt which drives the impeller, and it can increase the medicine effect time, strength the medicine effect quality. It fits minerals and every chemical industry mixing.
Mineral chute is suitable for different kinds of metals, and it is mainly used for mixing before flotation and makes the medicine and re pulp mix sufficiently. It is applied in mixing materials whose density is less than 30% and that the granularity of the slid content is less than 1mm.
Some Notes in Operating Mixer:
1. The mixer shall be set up in the flat position, supporting the axles by square wood, raising tires, which can ensure normal operation.
2. The mixer should be equipped with a secondary-level leakage protection device. When it is connected to the power, the operator must check carefully and operate it after it is qualified with empty operation. In the test running, we must make sure the rotating speed of the mixer is appropriate. In general, the empty machine is faster 2-3turns than heavy machine, if the turns have a great deal of difference, proportion of the motion wheel and the driving wheel should be adjusted.
3. The rotating direction of the mixer should be in accordance with the sign of the machine; if not, the wiring of the motor should be changed.
4. Check whether the clutch and brake are flexible, whether the wirerope is damaged or not and whether the pulley is normal and check the lubrication of all parts.
5. When the machine is in use, the operator should pay attention to the different parts of the mixer. After turning off the machine, check whether the impellor is crooked and the screw is loose
6. After work or the machine is stopped, the workers should turn off the power and lock the switch box to ensure safety.