Accommodation Forum :  Halkidiki
Discuss, ask, share experiences 
FIFA 18 News: Rome Barcelona 3-0 into Semifinals
Posted by: Rshop2018 ()
Date: June 22, 2018 03:39AM

http://xata.org.ua/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/32-mmotank-NFL.jpg
The pros and the experts knew it and also the Giallorossi fans expected it with all their heart. The only possible consequence that could bring Rome to the Champions semifinals was a 3 to 0, savage and sharp. Therefore it was in a day which attracted the Capitoline team to the fore from the most crucial club-level championship in Europe.

The first half after just five minutes Edin Dzeko ST 88 rolls only enough Cheap FIFA 19 Coins to launch a deep hole along with the goalkeeper of Barcelona. It's 1 to 0 and you will find 85 minutes to perform. Roma play a tactically perfect game seeking to stop Barcelona from making its game, ownership of ball and poisonous passages to pit the opposing defense. At 55 minutes the next goal is always thanks to the Bosnian attacker.

In fact, the attacker of the Giallorossi group is landed at the area by Pique. Daniele De Rossi CDM 83 takes charge of the punishment of the maximum punishment and realizes pulling powerful and angled to the left of the goalkeeper. Two to 0. The Barcelona at this stage recognizes that the eligibility could visit Rome that is only a goal away from achieving that goal.

The Catalan team, however, is in the mercy of Rome that has set the game perfectly cannot do anything but hold on and hope that the match ends. At minute 81 Kostas Manolas CB 84 threw the ball kicked tight within the Barca place, at a corner. It's a goal! The pleasure explodes in the Giallorossi stadium and even if the game isn't completed yet, Rome understands that it has the qualification in its own pocket. Barcelona is definitely beaten and Roma deservedly improvements to the next stage.I always found my striker

PAC: He is just one of these players with higher acceleration and a decent sprint speed. I played with a few matches with him around the foundation and then hit the hunter on him, which brought him to 98 acc along with 88 sprint pace. Felt pretty fast then. No complaints in any way.

SHO: I did not actually expect him to score a whole lot, but he also scored 6 goals in 10 Div 1 games. After using Hunter, you'll discover that his end from the box is very clinical. Long strikes were adequate as I found most of these hit the pole were rescued by Tier 1 goalkeepers.

98 Passing is no denying and is actually felt in the game. Cunning balls FIFA Mobile Coins happen with this kind of class and precision. He enables you to take your time with the game due to the type of player he is. Deadly on fracture, when thrown through a pass or pushed, I always found my striker.
more: [forums.ea.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 2 June 06, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 182 May 02, 2018