Accommodation Forum :  Halkidiki
Discuss, ask, share experiences 
Shifting Master/Meister careers and making Meister/Master cubes buy-able from npc
Posted by: Mmoak2018 ()
Date: June 19, 2018 10:18AM

Though I've only played reboot for about two weeks (was bored af waiting for a character to be deleted in my main world), I feel as though other worlds could benefit from the match if cubes were purchasable with Buy Maplestory Mesos. However, not just some cubes.

If you have attained Master and Meister rank amounts, I think you need to have the ability to purchase Master and Meister cubes (or the crafting materials to make one) straight from Crafting Merchant Nack. The cubes are untradable anyways, and should no longer be tradable involving the account. The standard cost per block could be approximately 6m to 10m per cube with just 3 of each purchasable daily. The price is inexpensive, so the poorer players who attained master and meister levels can buy at least 1 per day, and the cap is indeed extremely rich do not just buy countless cubes at once and get started selling freshly cubed equipment.

The option for crafters to construct cubes must be replaced with something more based on craftsmanship, as I believed that Cubes should have been an alchemy thing in the past. Or rather something new and distinctive like armored attack mounts like tank (low motion speed, low fire rate, higher damage rate, high defense speed, can flash jump) and airship mounts (high movement speed, average fire rate, very low damage rate, average defense speed, can fly like xenon) that can attack in normal maps and bosses?

Special attack mounts could be a cool thing where gamers can strike with vehicles which also protect them from perishing one time per use. The bracket is eliminated upon being ruined and cannot be "healed" with potions. Mount's defense stats are based upon the participant's defense stats and are amplified to reach a possible 30k defense cap, while Mount's damage stats are based on participant's range alone.

I believe players that usually craft cubes would still purchase them to craft additional cubes, since you can only buy a lot of cubes per day, individuals who are pressured to buy more to find the "perfect potential" would be willing to buy the added materials (cubic blades, and fragments) to create their very own. Being in a position to buy cubes from nack would be just like a daily "free trial" and if you wanted more or didn't wish to buy them all the time, you'd have to make them to get "free*" like everyone else.

If you should collect the materials on your own from bossing/mining or bossing for fragments.But we could go a little higher on the price like 8m rather than 6m for ace cubes and 12m instead of 10m for meisters. I am just basing this off of Reboot's 12m for a red cube and 7m for venture cubes. I am all for alchemy master/meister substances to be marketed by nack though Maplestory2 Mesos. Since no one seems to collect them.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 2 June 06, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 182 May 02, 2018