Forum & Messages :  Halkidiki
General Halkidiki discussion 
transfersn from thessaloniki to pefkohori
Posted by: Cassie ()
Date: July 01, 2009 12:54AM

Hi there I want to come to Pefkohori this summer but the package deals are sold out is there a bus or coach alternative to private taxi?
Cassie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: transfersn from thessaloniki to pefkohori
Posted by: Alex G Love ()
Date: July 05, 2009 02:59PM

There certainly is. It's like National Express in UK.

[www.in-ktel.gr]

11 Euro one way

Re: transfersn from thessaloniki to pefkohori
Posted by: Maria ()
Date: August 23, 2009 09:42PM

I saw Cassie's enquiry which is same as mine really. I have found accommodation and reasonable return flights to Thessalonika but can only find private taxi transfers averaging about £180+ which is ridiculous! almost as much as cost of flights.

I don't mind getting coach from Thessalonika but would like to hear from anyone who has done this.

Also I will be travelling mid September and have not been able to find bus timetable / prices for this time. Read Alex G Love's reply to Cassie but the website he recommended is all in Greek!

Would love to hear from anyone with tips soon as I haven't booked anything yet but don't want to lose prices quoted for flights and accommodation.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 2 June 06, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 182 May 02, 2018