Forum & Messages :  Halkidiki
General Halkidiki discussion 
Maplestory M Reboot Suggestions
Posted by: Sletrry ()
Date: October 31, 2018 03:00AM

Yes, we got our first friends before the entire world merge but many of them are going on a long holiday, going to school, work, etc that it would get quiet sometimes within the buddy chat.So yeah.... I hope I gave a precise reason why people have to find a buddy list expansion. The more friends, the more reason to perform !

Maplestory M Mesos was so fun becaues it took attempt, it took months to reach lvl 70, and if you were lvl 70 you were praised. Sins at which the greatest damagers in the game. Idk I overlook this, I reallly want to enjoy maplestory but it's so easy and not as enjoyable anymore (imo).

This sport comes with an old school version of the sport and its very powerful, and with more than half of this game population playing it since the simple, hard working games are preferred by many.I also don't know if I'm the only one that feels like this, anyways--

I am probably the only that feels this way, and I'm 100% convinced it won't occur, but mentioning it possibly might bring some attention.

Anyone else feel this way? Thanks for reading the entire thing if you did My IGN is JeoYoona, Scania btw.The populace is dropping steadily and has fallen significantly. The alliances of the world makes it clear the popualtion is perishing and something isn't going right. I hope so as well, I think its a wonderful idea, then again it might just be that there's a great deal of new games out or both. Thanks for putting your insight on this subject btw.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 2 June 06, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 182 May 02, 2018