Forum & Messages :  Halkidiki
General Halkidiki discussion 
Maplestory M Mesos Overview: Long Live The King
Posted by: Cszcy ()
Date: August 18, 2018 07:22AM

A proposal I have for the Game Maple M Mesos would be to consider producing the Ghost Ship Exorcist quest repeatable or reset it for people who have destroyed their badge. This badge is the only badge in the sport that allows potential and is crucial for those searching for end sport items.

Listed below are a list of reasons why I feel that the pursuit should be repeatable: As mentioned previously, only badge which allows potential.Is untradeable. This means a player can not make profit meso-wise from others, only stat-wise for themselves. Shop sell value is reduced (I think 1 meso, not certain), so can not just repeat sell and quest to NPC to acquire Maplestory M mesos.Since it has the ability to become possible and cubed, would allow players to gain potential which will help raise range and allow for players to attain damage objectives.

As mentioned previously together with cubing, would enable more cubes to be used by players (AKA more NX purchased and more cash for Nexon). Addition to previous announcement about purchase of NX, does not force players to purchase cubes. Reward store offers cubes along with master and meister cubes thereby encouraging players to play more to acquire these items.The thing used during the pursuit, White Essence, already has a repeatable quest that allows a participant to challenge the boss multiple occasions.

This usually means making the badge quest repeatable would not need another quest to be changed since Vedio About MaplestoryM Mesos is already repeatable. Enables players who destroyed their badge, either by mistake or by taking a gamble, to try again in obtaining the very best Badge slot thing from the sport. Doesn't induce those who already have the badge to repeat the quest.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 2 June 06, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 182 May 02, 2018