Teapot Kettle with Warmer
The tea pot series can operate as an elegant serving system for pouringdrinks whether they are hot(coffee, tea) or cold. The vacuum pump helps thestainless steel container to prevent spilling and adds to the insulationeffeces.
We choose stainless steel for the production of these tea pot jugsbecause of its unparalleled durability along with its great appearance.
1. Product Introduction of the Tea Pot
The well-designed BonJour Tea Glass Teapot withShut-Off Infuser is an elegant way to brew and serve teas wherever and wheneveryou want to relax. The beautiful hand-blown teapot is crafted fromshatter-resistant borosilicate glass and features a gleaming stainless steellid, knob and infuser basket. Simply place loose leaf tea into the infuser, setinto the carafe, and pour in hot water. Holes in the basket allow teas to comeinto ample contact with water; an ingenious plunger then seals wet leaves awayto stop brewing. Handwashing the teapot is recommended.
2. Product Introduction of the Tea Pot
Model NO.: WY-G333
Style:Glass Tea Pots
Processlng Material: Tea
Material:Glass + Stainless Steel
Package:One PC/Bag/White Box
Main Keyword:Tea Pot
3.Product Feature And Application of the Tea Pot
MAKE ENOUGH TEA FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS - Large enough for brewing 3-4 cups,it’s the perfect kitchen accessory for hosting guests or brewing up a customcup of looseleaf tea. This elegant microwavable glass and brushed silverstainless steel 40 ounce teapot is made from premium materials and is designedwith convenience and great design in mind. This makes a great gift for Christmas,Birthdays or Anniversaries!
MICROWAVABLE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE - Becausethis tea kettle is all clear glass (with removeable stainless steel parts),brewing up a custom cup (or two!) of hot tea has never been easier. Simply fillwith water, remove the lid and stainless steel infuser and pop it in themicrowave to boil your water. This teapot eliminates the need to boil waterseparately and lets you do everything right in one teapot!
4. Production Details of the Tea Pot
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6. Tea Pot Usage method
7. In modern times, with the rise of glass industry, glass tea set soon rise, this is because the quality of a material is transparent glass, gloss, plasticity, therefore, made the tea set, it forms and wide range of USES, coupled with the low price, convenient purchase, and is well received by tea people. In numerous glass tea set, glass cup in the most common, and use it to make tea, tea liquor color, feminine beauty, tea and tea in the process of brewing Shen Fu mobile, panoramic view, therefore, used to brew a variety of tender tea, the most high value, home hospitality, can yet be regarded as a kind of good tea drinking vessels. But the glass teacup is fragile, fragile, and is not enough. The modern glass tea set has developed greatly, the glass is transparent, the luster is striking, the appearance plasticity is big, the form is different, the use is wide.
Since the eighteenth century, the United Kingdom has been one of the world's greatest tea consumers, with an average annual per capita tea supply of 1.9 kg (4.18 lbs). The British Empire was instrumental in spreading tea from China to India; British interests controlled tea production in the subcontinent. Tea, which was an upper-class drink in mainland Europe, became the infusion of every social class in Great Britain throughout the course of the eighteenth century and has remained so. Tea is a prominent feature of British culture and society.
In the United Kingdom, the drinking of tea is so varied that it is quite hard to generalise. While it is usually served with milk, it is not uncommon to drink it black or with lemon, with sugar being a popular addition to any of the above. Strong tea, served in a mug with milk and sugar, is a popular combination known as builder's tea.Glass Tea Pots China