Forum & Messages :  Halkidiki
General Halkidiki discussion 
These are some few tips in fifa
Posted by: jingliu015 ()
Date: March 02, 2017 08:53AM

Another thing you need to Switch FIFA 18 Coins take care of with runners is that you need to use B / CIRCLE to pull or push the opponents. Most of the time referees do not see that and you can get away with it.

These are some few tips that I had right now to give you guys, if you want to learn more check out the website me and my cousin made to help you out a bit more. We will be starting a YouTube channel where we will be telling you exactly what buttons we press on the move we have done. Videos are easier to learn so head over to my site to buy some goodies, learn some cool tricks and watch some nice goals. Also learn all celebrations and dominate your game in FIFA. We will be giving you tips in how to get FIFA FUT Coins fast! https://www.fifa18coins.co.uk

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 2 June 06, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 25 June 23, 2017