Forum & Messages :  Halkidiki
General Halkidiki discussion 
Porto Koufo
Posted by: nikola ()
Date: April 16, 2008 10:43AM

Hi everyone,
I'm going to summer holiday to Porto Koufo with my family /3years old kid/. If someone has been there, please place your comments for beaches, taverns, interesting places which you've seen. Recomend me everything what I have to or havenot to see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Porto Koufo
Posted by: nikola ()
Date: August 13, 2008 04:03PM

Thank you for furder information which I've received here for porto koufo in forum.

Posted by: Admin ()
Date: August 14, 2008 03:58PM

Hi Nikola,

apparenty there was nobody who could reply to your questions. Porto Koufo is not so big and most visitors to Halkidiki will not visit Porto Koufo.

Posted by: Vincenzo ()
Date: August 20, 2008 12:35PM

Geia sas, I've read on this web-site that there is a beach near Porto Koufo named TRISTINIKA. Does anybody know wheter this beach is at walk distance from the village or you must have a car to reach it?

Thank you!

Vincenzo

Posted by: Maria ()
Date: August 20, 2008 07:02PM

Hi, the distance from Porto Koufo to Tristinika beach is appr. 3 or 4 km via the road. I would rent a car, also to visit the other villages as Porto Koufo is very small village!

Have a good time!

Posted by: Vincenzo ()
Date: August 20, 2008 11:01PM

Anonymous User Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, the distance from Porto Koufo to Tristinika
> beach is appr. 3 or 4 km via the road. I would
> rent a car, also to visit the other villages as
> Porto Koufo is very small village!
>
> Have a good time!

Hi, thank you very much. My idea was to reach a beach in Sithonia by bus from Thessaloniki. I've seen that there is a KTEL bus going to Porto Koufo, that's why I chose this place. The problem with cars is that in this period it is pretty hard to find any of them available to rent, especially for the week-end, that is when I need it. Anyway, I'll try to find another destination, possibly in Sithonia, my favourite "foot".
Thanks again!

Geia sou

Vincenzo

ALARM
Posted by: windows 10 alarms settings ()
Date: February 27, 2017 01:49PM

Alarm is very useful in our daily life. Alarm use in your mobile phone, computer/laptop and some other device. Many type of use in alarm like school, college, office, home etc. <a href="[alarmsinwindows10.com] 10 alarms</a> and alarm self purpose like wake up time, school/college time lunch time play time etc.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 2 June 06, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 25 June 23, 2017