Forum & Messages :  Halkidiki
General Halkidiki discussion 
Bars and restaurants in Polychrono
Posted by: Cher ()
Date: March 07, 2008 05:07PM

We will stay in Polychrono in july. Can anyone recommend some good restaurants or cafes/bars over there?

Cher

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bars and restaurants in Polychrono
Posted by: Admin ()
Date: March 10, 2008 01:50PM

Dear Cher,

there are enough taverns, bars and cafes in Polychrono so it will not be a problem finding a nice one.

Usually it is a pretty good sign when taverns and bars are busy and visited by local people; You will not see them at taverns or restaurants which are not good or expensive.

Judge the cafes and bars by decor. The better they look the better they will be! smiling smiley

Posted by: mo ()
Date: April 01, 2008 08:49PM

This will be our fifth year in Polychrono staying at Nemos There are numerous good restaurants two really good ones are Georges, wich is located up a side street, and also Flegra which is on the front brilliant mezes, Janis is very good, I am sure you will enjoy. We will be there in June for 3 weeks this year. Cant wait.

Mo

Posted by: booba ()
Date: October 02, 2008 05:43PM

Can somebody help me....I like to write to my friend in Polychrono but I don`t know the postal code !!! Please somebody!

Posted by: Admin ()
Date: October 04, 2008 01:05PM

Hi there,

the Polichrono postcode is 63085..

Hope this helps!

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 2 June 06, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 182 May 02, 2018