Forum & Messages :  Halkidiki
General Halkidiki discussion 
Beaches on Sithonia
Posted by: Angel ()
Date: March 02, 2008 11:55PM

hi there

how are the beaches on Sithonia compared with the best beaches on the Greek islands? We are looking for quiet destinations with beautiful beaches this summer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beaches on Sithonia
Posted by: Admin ()
Date: March 06, 2008 08:45AM

Hi Angel

I believe the beaches on Sithonia are among the best beaches in Greece. It is the combination of the sea together with surrounding nature that makes them special. Often the water here is more warm and it is not so windy as it can be on the islands. You will find some very nice beaches at Vourvourou, Marmaras, Goa beach near Sarti, Tristinika near Porto Koufo and Toroni.

Good luck! smiling smiley

Which beach?
Posted by: Alexey ()
Date: March 11, 2009 01:14PM

Hello,
could you advise me some of Sithonia beaches where the bottom is not plain and the water is NOT shallow? Possibly, I'd prefer peeble beach with deep (3-5 m) clear water to swim (not walk), dive a little and teach my son (10y) to do so. Ports, ferries and city/town centers are not welcome smiling smiley

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 2 June 06, 2017
Record Number of Guests: 182 May 02, 2018